Join us for our online presentation to learn more about our Master's in Business Analytics academic program.
You will receive a link to the webinar once you have registered.
- classes begin fall 2018 semester
- taught by distinguished faculty
- classes available on a full-time or part-time basis
- complete in one year, full-time
- innovative curriculum
- Programming Languages for Analytics
- Applied Multivariate Methods
- Business Intelligence
- Data Management for Analytics
- Data Mining and Advanced Statistical Methods
- Machine Learning for Business Analysts
- Culminating Projects
- plus three electives upon advisement
Rigorous, Real-world, Respected
San Francisco State University's Graduate Business programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the gold standard for MBA programs.