Join us for a presentation to learn about our MBA for highly motivated Biotech professionals seeking career advancement.
- 30-month part-time program; classes begin August 2018
- Distinguished faculty
- Classes held two nights a week, 6–8:45 p.m., in South San Francisco, CA 94080
- GMAT or GRE is required (may be waived for applicants with doctoral degrees).
- The TOEFL is required for those whose bachelor's degrees are from schools outside the U.S.
- Cohort structure of diverse biotech industry professionals
Rigorous, Real-world, Respected.
San Francisco State University's Graduate Business programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the gold standard for MBA programs.